The Agent Permissions feature of your IDX Broker account can help you limit the features that certain agents have access to while logged into their own IDX Broker account. Find agent permissions by clicking Users in the main menu, Agents in the submenu, and Manage in the drop-down menu.
Find the agent you would like to update and click on the Edit icon in the Tools column. On the Edit Agent page, click Permissions in the tab menu.
Here, you will see all of the Agent Permissions you can turn on or off.
- Manage Own Email Update Subscribers: Agents can view and edit any leads assigned to them. They will be able to edit their lead's contact information, saved searches, saved properties, change verification status, create My Listing Manager accounts, remove leads, and all other functions available in the Manage Leads section of your Control Panel.
- Modify Own Username & Password: Agents can choose a username and password for their own IDX login and can update and change this whenever they wish.
- Modify Own Bio Page: Agents can edit their own Bio pages including: adding bio content, photograph, changing contact details, and changing their MLS agent ID.
- Modify Own Listings: Agents can view and edit their active MLS listings in their agent-level control panel. They can edit information about each listing including: description, details, photos, open houses, virtual tours, map marker location, and all other functions available in the Manage Listings section of your Control Panel. They will also be able to create their own Supplemental listings and manage the details of their inactive listings.
- Can Reassign Leads: Agents can assign one of their own leads to another agent. Note: they cannot assign someone else's lead to themselves. When filling out a contact form, a lead may select an agent that does not cover the market area that interests the lead. In cases like this, giving your agents this permission can be useful.
- Shown in Featured Agent Widget: If you are displaying the Featured Agent Showcase on your website, you can specify which agents will be in the rotation for this showcase by using this permission.
- Display on Assigned Agent menu: This allows you to choose which agents may be selected by web visitors on contact pages.
- Delete Assigned Leads: If this is not selected, Agents in your account will only have the option to unassign a lead. Instead of immediately deleting, this lead will be unassigned and the account owner will receive a notification to reassign this lead to another agent, or delete as you wish.
You can globally set these permissions for all agents in your control panel by using the Set Global Permissions link above the right corner of your Manage Agents table. Saving permissions here will override permissions for all agents on your account.