IDX Broker is always improving. Here are some of our latest features. Bookmark this page and check back often for news about our most recent improvements and features.
- The message center now shows you emails that have failed delivery and you can tell from a glance whether or not your emails are opened and which leads are clicking links in those emails.
- Our updated, mobile friendly My Listings Manager is much more user friendly for your leads.
- We continue to improve our SPAM prevention for the detection of malicious actors, ensuring you don't waste your time on fake leads.
- We have upgraded our system to PHP7, which will increase speed and allow for less downtime and could even increase search engine optimization.
- We have put into place additional measures to prevent SPAM leads in your account. For additional information on these, please visit this article.
Upgrade to Sold
- If sold data is available for your MLS, you may now add this to your account right from within IDX Broker.
- Learn more about upgrading to sold data in this article.
- IDX Broker is now compatible with HTTPS/SSL sites.
- Gain an unparalleled advantage over competing real estate websites by providing visitors with peace of mind.
- Ensure you remain at the leading edge of SEO functionality and Google’s Chrome browser updates with SSL functionality.
- Learn how to enable SSL on your IDX Broker pages, here.
Off Market Page
- Avoid confusing your archive data with the sold data from your MLS
- IDX Broker now has a separate location for listings that have gone off market.
- Read about using this new page, here.
- With social logins, leads can sign up for property updates and save searches with the social accounts they already use every day.
- Logging in with Facebook or Google, saves clients from having to remember their username and password every time they visit your site.
- This also ensures reliable lead data since most visitors only have one social profile on each network.
- Our knowledgebase article will show you how to activate Social Logins.
- Give your visitors more by offering a powerful school search experience with more search parameters and an easy-to-use map based interface.
- Learn more about GreatSchools in our knowledgebase.
Duplicate Widgets and Saved Links
- Save your time by creating a widget or saved link once and then duplicate the content and adjust minute parameters to fit your need.
- Polygon searches can now be duplicated to avoid the tedious process of recreating polygon searches for multiple criteria.
- Just follow these instructions to get started.
- CAPTCHA is a good, easy way to reduce fraudulent attacks on your site and prevent spam from filling your in-box. We've updated our CAPTCHA to make it cleaner and easier for your visitors to use, while still blocking those robots.
- To reduce spam, just visit this article to find out how to add this to your contact forms.