Troubleshooting the Omnibar
My cities, counties, and postal codes are not updating when I hit the Refresh Plugin Options button. How do I get them to update?
- Cities, Counties, and Postal codes are stored in a JSON file after hitting Refresh Plugin Options. Confirm that your web server has permissions to write to JSON files. Your website host should be able to confirm this.
- This can happen if you've added custom fields that are already defaults for the Omnibar.
- Login to your WordPress admin
- Go to IDX IMPress -> Omnibar Settings
- If you see any of the fields (City, County, Postal Code, Address, or Listing ID) in the Custom Fields section, remove those items and save changes.