IMPress for IDX Broker plugin integration currently includes the popular form plugins Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7, and Gravity Forms.
To enable a form to send lead information to IDX Broker, enable it as per the instructions below.
- Create a new contact form.
- Select your Form Fields. Make sure that Name and Email are required.
- On the Email Actions tab click the + to add a new action.
- Click to add IDX Lead Push.
- Click Done and Publish.
NOTE: Ninja forms will not work on IDX Broker pages, so please ensure that the form is not on your IDX wrapper page.
Contact Form 7
- Edit the form that you want to use.
- Click the IDX Broker tab.
- Enable Lead Import.
- Map the form fields to match your IDX Broker settings.
- Don't eliminate the existing fields, as IDX requires name and email.
- Save the form.
- Edit the form and under the Settings menu, click “IDX Broker”.
- Click the checkbox to “Import Leads”.
- Ensure the form includes Name and Email fields as required.
- Use existing options found under Advanced Fields
- Optionally add a category for this lead capture form.
- Click “Update Settings”
Once connected, visitors to your site who fill out a contact form will be added as leads into your IDX Broker account. Learn how to manage leads in this article.