IMPress for IDX Broker plugin integration currently includes the popular form plugins Ninja Forms, Contact Form 7, and Gravity Forms.
To enable a form to send lead information to IDX Broker, enable it as per the instructions below.
- Create a new contact form.
- On the Dashboard, click the gear icon to the right, then click 'Edit' in the bar underneath.
- Click the + icon in the lower right corner to select your form fields. Under the 'User Information Fields,' make sure that First Name, Last Name, and Email are required.
- Click 'Email & Actions,' then click the + in the lower right to add a new action.
- Click to add 'IDX Lead Push.'
- Click Done and Publish.
NOTE: Ninja forms will not work on IDX Broker pages, so please ensure that the form is not on your IDX wrapper page.
Contact Form 7
- Edit the form that you want to use.
- Click the IDX Broker tab.
- Enable Lead Import.
- Map the form fields to match your IDX Broker settings.
- Don't eliminate the existing fields, as IDX requires name and email.
- Save the form.
- Edit the form and under the Settings menu, click “IDX Broker”.
- Click the checkbox to “Import Leads”.
- Ensure the form includes Name and Email fields as required.
- Use existing options found under Advanced Fields
- Optionally add a category for this lead capture form.
- Click “Update Settings”
Once connected, visitors to your site who fill out a contact form will be added as leads into your IDX Broker account. Learn how to manage leads in this article.