To set up some of the default behaviors for your MLS data, select the Preferences-> MLS Settings.
Your options here include:MLS Renaming - Default is the entire MLS name.
- You can change the way that your MLS is labeled throughout your IDX pages.
- If you have an MLS with a lengthy name, you can put something easier for your users to understand.
Property Types - Default is no minimum or maximum.
- You can set the default price minimum and maximum value for each individual Property Type (Residential, Lots & Land, Commercial, etc.).
- You can also select which property type should be the default for all your search pages.
- If you specialize in Commercial listings, for example, just select the radio button to the left of "Commercial" for searches to load Commercial properties by default.
- Edit the Display Name to change how the Property Type name shows.
Core Fields - Default is indicated in the center column.
- You can rename any of the core fields to be something more recognizable for your visitors or easier to display on your site.
- You can rename any of the advanced fields to be something more recognizable for your visitors or easier to display on your site.
- There are MLS specific and IDX generic property types. These are different and not necessarily interchangeable. Please contact support if you have issues or require additional descriptions for these property types.
- Additional information concerning the renaming of fields for IDX Broker Platinum can be found in this article.