IDX Broker is always improving. Here are some of our latest features. Bookmark this page and check back often for news about our most recent improvements and features.
- With social logins, leads can sign up for property updates and save searches with the social accounts they already use every day.
- Logging in with Facebook or Google, saves clients from having to remember their username and password every time they visit your site.
- This also ensures reliable lead data since most visitors only have one social profile on each network.
- Give your visitors more by offering a powerful school search experience with more search parameters and an easy-to-use map based interface.
Duplicate Widgets and Saved Links
- Save your time by creating a widget or saved link once and then duplicate the content and adjust minute parameters to fit your need.
- Polygon searches can now be duplicated to avoid the tedious process of recreating polygon searches for multiple criteria.
- CAPTCHA is a good, easy way to reduce fraudulent attacks on your site and prevent spam from filling your in-box. We've updated our CAPTCHA to make it cleaner and easier for your visitors to use, while still blocking those robots.
- To reduce spam, just visit this article to find out how to add this to your contact forms.
Upload Multiple Photos
- Uploading one photo at a time is outdated, so we changed it. Now there is a modern interface that allows you to upload multiple photos at once for your supplemental listings or to change featured listings.
Photo Gallery Page Dynamic SEO Settings
- For a long time now you have been able to customize pages to make them more search engine friendly. Unique content and even dynamic variables have helped your results and detail pages to go up the search ladder. Now we have extended functionality for SEO settings to the Photo Gallery page.
- This new functionality is similar to how the detail pages work. To add in some extra SEO to galleries, just visit this article to find out how to adjust your new settings.
Map Icons to Include Price
- Have you ever wanted to get a little more information from a single glance at an IDX map? Now you can. Our developers have added an option for you to enable prices on the initial map view. You can now show the standard map pin, or you can choose to have property prices show to give your visitors more information to work with before they even select a property.