IDX Broker is always improving. Here are some of our latest features. Bookmark this page and check back often for news about our most recent improvements and features.
- Home Atlas Results Map Template – IDX Broker is excited to announce our "portal-style" results map is now available for use in every Platinum level account! Featuring a modern look, built with lead generation in mind, Home Atlas is the latest results template designed for a top-notch user experience. Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more.
- Sold Data “Rolling” Saved Links – Create rolling Recent Sales saved links with daily, monthly, and weekly target parameters for Sold Data sets. Visitors will be able to view what's sold in their area within a custom look-back period. Visit our Knowledgebase for more information.
- Home browsers can now search properties by date fields using a calendar picker.
- Sold Data is now available for only $9.99 and has been upgraded to a Platinum Only feature. Visit our Sold Data coverage page to see if it’s available for your MLS.
- Our new Access Code system lets clients gain earlier entry to their accounts while MLS approval is still pending.
- A new version of the API has been released. Version 1.6.0 added pagination and count to the lead endpoints.
- Version 1.6.0 added Sold Data endpoints so clients can get search field values, city/county/zip, prices, and property counts for sold listings.
- Mobile First Templates are now neutrally colored by default as to not conflict with client website themes and colors.
- Partner Custom Templates allow Developer Partners to modify and customize several types of templates including Search, Map, Results, Details, and Roster Pages.
- SMS messaging is now enabled, which allows users to receive messages to their phone whenever a new lead signs up.
- IDX Broker provides an app to display your featured listings on any Apple TV enabled device.
- Facebook ad creation has never been easier. We can prepare your listings and send them to Facebook Dynamic Ads for Real Estate creation.
- The Facebook app is now updated with a more modern and easier to use interface.
- The message center now shows you emails that have failed delivery and you can tell from a glance whether or not your emails are opened and which leads are clicking links in those emails.
- Our updated, mobile friendly My Listings Manager is much more user friendly for your leads.
- We continue to improve our SPAM prevention for the detection of malicious actors, ensuring you don't waste your time on fake leads.
- We have upgraded our system to PHP7, which will increase speed and allow for less downtime and could even increase search engine optimization.
- We have put into place additional measures to prevent SPAM leads in your account. For additional information on these, please visit this article.
Upgrade to Sold
- If sold data is available for your MLS, you may now add this to your account right from within IDX Broker.
- Learn more about upgrading to sold data in this article.
- IDX Broker is now compatible with HTTPS/SSL sites.
- Gain an unparalleled advantage over competing real estate websites by providing visitors with peace of mind.
- Ensure you remain at the leading edge of SEO functionality and Google’s Chrome browser updates with SSL functionality.
- Learn how to enable SSL on your IDX Broker pages, here.
Off Market Page
- Avoid confusing your archive data with the sold data from your MLS
- IDX Broker now has a separate location for listings that have gone off market.
- Read about using this new page, here.
- With social logins, leads can sign up for property updates and save searches with the social accounts they already use every day.
- Logging in with Facebook or Google, saves clients from having to remember their username and password every time they visit your site.
- This also ensures reliable lead data since most visitors only have one social profile on each network.
- Our knowledgebase article will show you how to activate Social Logins.
- Give your visitors more by offering a powerful school search experience with more search parameters and an easy-to-use map based interface.
- Learn more about GreatSchools in our knowledgebase.
Duplicate Widgets and Saved Links
- Save your time by creating a widget or saved link once and then duplicate the content and adjust minute parameters to fit your need.
- Polygon searches can now be duplicated to avoid the tedious process of recreating polygon searches for multiple criteria.
- Just follow these instructions to get started.