The NEW Middleware Dashboard is designed to deliver an intuitive, comfortable, and modern user experience.
While changes to the UI structure are minimal, the aesthetic and navigation have experienced some significant upgrades. The application is more efficient than ever, helping you get the most out of your Middleware experience.
Below are the most notable changes:
Look and feel are important, as are uniform and consistent design elements. This new, fresh aesthetic was designed to be efficient and intuitive.
- Our navigation has shifted from Top to Left.
- New iconology and uniform styling in color pallet and font selection offer a more streamlined experience.
- Collapsible navigation and expandable menus allow for full use of your browser and workspace.
Most of the navigation items have remained in place; however, the below items have been relocated.
- Message Center - Your messages now reside in their own top-level item - MESSAGES
- Preferences – Preferences reside under new Top-Level Navigation.
- Global Preferences (Global), City/County/Postal Code Lists (Locations), and MLS Settings (MLS) are accessible through DESIGN -> Settings
- Featured IDs are accessible through ACCOUNT -> Featured IDs
- Account Info - ACCOUNT -> Details
- Designs – now DESIGN
- Pages -> Page Templates
- Users – User settings now reside under new Top-Level Navigation
- Agents, Offices, Exports, and Agent Credentials Email – ACCOUNT -> Users
- Rosters – DESIGN -> Website
We are excited to share our new Middleware interface and we hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions or need help navigating, feel free to contact us for support.